This is a video I took on the iPad. I almost like it better because it isn't so "note'y". Our digital camera really picks up the tapping of the keys when they are pressed down. And it's like a gun shot on each note. This iPad doesn't do that so much.
2 comments:
Wow
I am learning love story too
but I think it is a little simpler than yours
Wow Sam!
That trip was your dad was awesome! I bet you loved watching the BYU volleyball game, not just cause you love playing it and are good at it, but also because it's BYU! Give Spencer a high five for that awesome bike riding! He sure did better than I did at his age. In fact, he is better than I was years after his age! I'm glad you got to have a vacation and go have fun. Can't wait to see what changes are after your trip! :)
Post a Comment