Thursday, March 28, 2013

Love Story


4 comments:

Mary L. said...

Great job, Sam! I just wanted to get up and start dancing around, but I didn't. I didn't want to miss any of the video :). Warmly, Sis. Lambeth

Unknown said...

Hey Sam!
Great job as usual with that blog!
I sure burst out laughing with that dog picture at the window! That was very creative! :) The Physical Fitness tests were funny too! I liked your fliers and your serious face with carrying that weight. :) Can't wait to see updates of what's going on in the household!

Unknown said...

Hey Sam!
I was just wondering how you started your own blog? I have been thinking of starting one and was wondering if you went to a website where you were able to do your own.
Hope you are able to see this comment and can't wait to see new things that are happening in life!
Your friend,
Braatz

Unknown said...

Hey Britney!

Actually I used blogger. Blogger comes with your google account. At the top where it says "gmail" and "calendar" and stuff, click on "other". Blogger should be on that list. From there it is a lot of fun! You can create it however you want. Hope that helps!

Your friend,
Sam