Richie and I did polar bear which is 5:45 am to 6:45 am. Breakfast is at 8:00. After breakfast we head out for our first class at 9:00. Each class is 3 hr. At twelve people are starting to line up for food. The next class begins at 1:00 and finishes at 4:00. We have a couple hours until dinner, although we usually try an arrive a quarter till' so we won't miss the line up. Camp fire and devotional is down by the waterfront and takes place at 8:00. After that is finished, everyone races back up to the cafeteria to get in line for dessert. A couple times we just skipped it because we were a little late in getting up and the line was starting to look scary. Then we would go back to camp and have our own little camp fire, over which we would sometimes roast apples!!! You'll get it in a sec . . .
Monday, August 5, 2013
Scout Camp Cole
Last week I went to Scout Camp. Two of the boys in my troop, Seth and Kyle were old enough to volunteer as staff. The left Richie, Callen, Mathew, and I. I had a great time, and the food was definitely better. Here is a little run through of one day's schedule, before you watch the video.
Richie and I did polar bear which is 5:45 am to 6:45 am. Breakfast is at 8:00. After breakfast we head out for our first class at 9:00. Each class is 3 hr. At twelve people are starting to line up for food. The next class begins at 1:00 and finishes at 4:00. We have a couple hours until dinner, although we usually try an arrive a quarter till' so we won't miss the line up. Camp fire and devotional is down by the waterfront and takes place at 8:00. After that is finished, everyone races back up to the cafeteria to get in line for dessert. A couple times we just skipped it because we were a little late in getting up and the line was starting to look scary. Then we would go back to camp and have our own little camp fire, over which we would sometimes roast apples!!! You'll get it in a sec . . .
Richie and I did polar bear which is 5:45 am to 6:45 am. Breakfast is at 8:00. After breakfast we head out for our first class at 9:00. Each class is 3 hr. At twelve people are starting to line up for food. The next class begins at 1:00 and finishes at 4:00. We have a couple hours until dinner, although we usually try an arrive a quarter till' so we won't miss the line up. Camp fire and devotional is down by the waterfront and takes place at 8:00. After that is finished, everyone races back up to the cafeteria to get in line for dessert. A couple times we just skipped it because we were a little late in getting up and the line was starting to look scary. Then we would go back to camp and have our own little camp fire, over which we would sometimes roast apples!!! You'll get it in a sec . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sam! Wow, Scout Camp looks really cool and a lot of fun! I have NEVER seen roasted apples... only, you know, marshmallows and hot dogs. I will have to try that sometime, looks yummy! I've heard boys from our ward say that Scout Camp is hard, boring, and the food's disgusting! I couldn't believe it! I thought that Scout Camp would be fun and a great experience, I didn't believe them. Oh well, I'm glad they were proven wrong by some other boys. It all looks like fun, and can't wait to see more! :)
Hey Sam!
Where are those new posts? I've been wanting to see how you're doin'! Hope your family's doing great and I can't wait to meat the baby! To bad it will probably be when she's already all grown up! Hope to see you around soon!
Brit
Post a Comment