Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Climbing Tree

I should have titled this post:

Sam - I found a tree to climb (it's not like we don't have a million)!!


I've climbed perhaps 20 trees on our property, which is about 1/100 of all the trees on our property. I have favorites, and then there are those that have given me bad memories (like falling off a twenty foot high branch because it snapped underneath me). Yesterday I found an oak tree. It was difficult to get to the first branch, because I had to hug the tree, and sort of crawl up. But from there it was easy, although, oak trees can get pretty bushy!



5 comments:

Mary L. said...

Wow Sam, that's amazing tree climbing skills! Your blog is super cool, or should I say hot with all the flames in the background :). Also, I click on the "Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)" at the bottom of your blog so I can subscribe to your blog and get all your updates on my dashboard, but I just get a bunch of gobbilygook when I click on it. Warmly, Sis. Lambeth

Sam Hales said...

I'm glad you like my blog. So, I tried clicking on "Subscribe to: post Comments (Atom)" and I also got a bunch of gobbilygook. I'm not sure what's going on there.

Sam Hales said...

Sis. Lambeth, what did you do on Children's Musings? Try that again, or maybe try clicking on "Subscribe to: post (Atom)" which shows up after you click on "Home", also at the bottom.
Sam Jr

Mary L. said...

Yay! I figured it out. I had to go to my dashboard and click on "Add". Then I copied and pasted your blog address into the blank field I got when I clicked on "Add". Yayayay! :)

Sam Hales said...

Oh, awesome. I'm glad you figured it out!
Sam Jr