Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Happy Birthday Scott!!!
Last Saturday was Scott Namanny's birthday. Scott is in my ward and he's actually my dad's friend, but I like him too. He is the most amazing guy you could ever meet. He plays piano, he sings . . . I mean he basically could do anything. Our family hosted a birthday breakfast at our house for him. After the breakfast, him and I were doodling on the piano. We had never rehearsed together, yet as he was playing the chords, I was messing with the C minor Blue's scale. You know C, E flat, F, G flat, G . . . oh forget it! I played that the whole time, mixing it up a little, while he was changing chords every time, yet it always sounded right. He's just . . . INCREDIBLE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow a lot of cool new videos! I think my favorite is the tree climbing one. And the soda rockets with the Mentos looked cool. It was cool to see that Brayden and Gracie were with you guys on that one. I forgot you're good friends with them. Well, keep us all posted! Your house is sure turning into a whole other world itself!
Brit
Yeah, you haven't been to our place for a while. Hopefully you guys could come over soon. We made a "kids area", or a little foresty area packed with kids toys. You saw the slide video, but there is not just the slide. There is a disc swing, a swing set with two small swings and a trapeze swing, a climbing rope, a two story playground with monkey bars, rope ladder, and a big twisty slide. There are lots of fun trees to climb as well.
Your friend,
S
Post a Comment